Absolutely. Moreover, it's for free! If you have a slot on a particular domain, you can submit one article per year. If you have more slots, we are ready to post more articles from you! However, to post an article with links to your site(s), you must first submit an article without links. This is to indicate the site contains not only paid articles but also link-free articles.
Here's a list of our requirements for submitting an article on Shared Domains.
1. The length of your article should not be less than 4000 characters (700 words).
2. The article must include 2 images (at least).
3. The article must have 2 or more H2 subheadings, title tags, and meta description tags.
4. Your featured image must not be less than 1024 x 768 in size.
6. Your article must be unique, original, and relevant to the website content.
7. We do not accept images taken from Google. You can use free stock images from sites like Pexels, Pixabay, Unsplash, etc. However, we always ask our guest writers to make sure they can be used without backlinks or fees.